July 7 -16, 2020
10 - Day Tour | $5,399 ppd
Join us for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Explore the wonder of the old world castles and three of Europe's most spellbinding cities. A seat at this decade's only performance of the Passion Plan in Oberammergau, Germany is truly a highlight. Come follow in the footsteps of this centuries-old tradition!
This escorted tour includes airfare from Fargo or Minneapolis International Airport, Professional Tour Director, Cultural Discovery Series, Deluxe Motorcoach travel, luggage handling, 8 breakfasts, 3 dinners.
Tour highlights include:
• Bavaria's capital city of Munich
• Nymphenburg Palace
• Spectacular Passion Play in Oberammergau with Category 1 tickets in a prime seating location
• King Ludwig II's fairtale castle, Neuschwanstein
• Visit sites of The Sound of Music in Salzburg and Mondsee
• Benedictine Melk Abbey
• Scenic Danube Valley with a cruise between Krems and Durnstein
• Schonbrunn Palace
• 11 Meals (8 Breakfast, 3 Dinner)